Texas Class A Master Barber
TDLR # 51189
Licensed in 1970 as a Texas Barber. 1972 certified in Roffler “the Roffler-Kut” and Sebring Stylist Innovator followed by certification in Markham Hairstyling and product line. 1973 employed by Mr Tom’s Cutters and trained in Sassoon-based cutting technique under Paul Mitchell and Robert Pearson of SuperHair Salon NYC. 1974 attended Jessie Lee’s Hair Design Institute. Classes with Way Bandy and Stan Place, makeup artists working in the New York fashion industry. Began commercial makeup application services. In 1975 became an educator for Jeri Redding’s Jhirmack professional hair products. 1980 worked hair/makeup for album cover photographer Tom Wright. 1979 to present work as a hair/makeup artist for film, television, and video.
1975 thru 2008 built and operated 12 salons in the Lubbock and Austin areas.
Completed computer science degree in 2011 and worked as an IT technician for government and banking institutions, freelance independent contracting.
Currently: Creative development and production artist, audio/video, social media presentations, and hair and makeup services for Film, TV & Commercial Production in Texas.
- The Fabulous Thunderbirds-Can’t Tear It Up Enuff-video (1982)
- Tom Wright-Patsy Torres -Abrazame (1982)
- Joe Ely-MustaNottaGottaLotta (1983)
- Heartbreak Hotel-Touchstone Pictures (1988)
- Ned Blessing: The True Story of My Life-CBS (1992)
- ACE-TV Cox Cable Public Access (1993)
- Rescue 911-Episode 619 (1995)
- The Oprah Winfrey Show-Brad Maule remote (1996)
- Most Evil 2.0-Discovery Channel (2016)